Good morning Simon,

Easy enough, though I did have to load a project to get the error. The first traceback is that shiftx is not present (or is in the ccpn distribution but somehow not in the path). The final error looks like it may be a case sensitive thing; I have Cyana_SS4.json but not CYANA_SS4.json at that location.

Cheers,
Andrew

>>> Missing shiftx which is a dep for shiftx
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/python2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1532, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/analysis/AnalysisPopup.py", line 2179, in setupCyanaCalculation
    setupCyanaCalculationDialogue(self.argumentServer)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/analysis/macros/MultiStructure.py", line 43, in setupCyanaCalculationDialogue
    intIo.setupCyana2CcpnDialogue(argServer, protocolName='CYANA_SS4',
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/integrator/core/Io.py", line 1135, in setupCyana2CcpnDialogue
    masterRun=masterRun)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/integrator/core/Io.py", line 1236, in setupSingleDialogue
    masterRun=masterRun)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/integrator/core/Io.py", line 569, in initRunDialogue
    nmrCalcRun=nmrCalcRun)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/integrator/core/Io.py", line 621, in setupRunDialogue
    entryProtocol = getWmsInteractive(argServer, protocolName=protocolName)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/integrator/core/Io.py", line 587, in getWmsInteractive
    entryProtocol = loadProtocol(project, jsonFile)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/python/ccpnmr/integrator/core/Io.py", line 346, in loadProtocol
    jsonObject = json.load(open(jsonFile))
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.4/data/ccpnmr/integrator/CYANA_SS4.json'

--
C.  Andrew Fowler, Ph.D.    | University of Iowa
Associate Director                | B291 CBRB, 500 Newton Rd.