Hi Brian,

that did the trick.

Many thanks, Mark

On Mar 9, 2016, at 12:13 AM, Brian Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mark
You do need to expand/set the minimum and maximum aliased shifts of the folded spectrum as per the other post in this thread. Just set them to the lower and upper edges of the non folded spectrum (and don't be freaked by the contours being drawn in tiles above and below their real positions).
Brian

-------- Original message --------
From: "Kelly, Mark"
Date:09/03/2016 12:39 AM (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: Folded Peaks in Indirect 15N Dimensions

Hi Brian,

I tried using the "Assignment -> Copy Assignments to transfer the assignments with Consider aliased ticked”. The assignments are transferred/copied for the non-folded peaks, but they are not copied for the folded peaks. The Consider aliased opinion is ticked, and I tried both Assign All Singly Matched and Assign All To Closest. Any ideas?

Best, Mark