We are on October 2014
We have re-enabled it and it seems to be working, but we are a bit nervous it might throw out a fatal database query sometime!

Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Murray
e-Learning Manager
Durham University

On 25 Mar 2016, at 9:20 am, Christie, Alison <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Malcolm,

What release are you on? We are testing Q4 2015 currently.

Alison

--
Alison Christie
Learning Technologist

Technology Enhanced Learning Support (TELS)

Within Teaching & Learning Enhancement (TLE)

Abertay University

Dundee

Rm: 2536