Hello
I have just been experimenting with embedding media in campus pack blogs. Using the embed option for adding a video, I managed to add a YouTube Video, Sway presentation & Prezi. All embedded fine.
Then I tried an Office 365 Powerpoint presentation - which just gave me a message telling me there was an embedded Office presentation powered by Office online.

I've also tried with just editing the HTML & adding the embed code - again, Office Presentation didn't work, the rest did. Is it just me, or should I blame MS??

Emma

Emma Duke-Williams
Educational Technologist
Library and Learning Centre,