Dear Salman

I have an instance where I create a group set – so that each group will have the wiki tool.

The default setting for the wikis in each group is “Viewable by all Course Users” rather than “View by Group Members Only” which does mean you have to manually go in and alter the settings.  I don’t think this is right and let Blackboard know about this.

Best Regards

Julie

Julie Mulvey | Learning Technologies Team | CIS Education Group

Rowan House | Mountjoy Centre | Durham    42781
D219 Ebsworth Building | Queen’s Campus | Stockton
  40286

Please log IT Services requests by going to our new Contact Us page

LTT Blog: http://community.dur.ac.uk/lt.team/blog/
Duo Help Blog: http://community.dur.ac.uk/lt.team/help

Durham Blackboard Users Conference: http://community.dur.ac.uk/lt.team/conference/

btn_myprofile_160x33