From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Voce, Julie K
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 7:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Issue with reconcile grades in delegated group assignments

Dear All,

We have had a couple of incidents whereby the reconcile grades table is not showing for some group assignments with delegated marking. It says ‘Loading grades’ but never shows anything. What is odd is that we have two group assignments in the same course, both with delegated marking and the table shows for one assignment but not the other. Has anyone else come across similar  issues with the reconcile grades screen?

Thanks

Julie

Julie Voce
E-Learning Services Manager
ICT
Imperial College London
Level 4, Sherfield Building
Exhibition Road
London SW7 2AZ

Tel:  +44 (0)20 7594 6293

Mob: +44 (0)7872 850246
Email: [log in to unmask]

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-services/ict/self-service/teaching-learning/elearning-services/

Note: My working days are currently Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.