We asked staff to not use delegated marking with group assignments when we
came across very similar issues during the initial testing when it first
came out and haven't used it since.

--
Regards,

*Sandra Heidecker*
VLE Manager | Weblearn Team | Information Systems & Services

London Metropolitan University | Room TM1-08 | Tower Building | 166-220
Holloway Road | London N7 8DB

T: +44(0)20 7133 2180

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447