Hi,
Our Records Centre has approximately 200 Fincham boxes which are no longer required. These are not archival but are pH neutral as far as I am aware. The internal dimensions of the boxes are approximately 40cm x 27cm x 7cm. If anybody is interested in having these then please e-mail my off-list. You will have to arrange for their collection.
Regards
Andrew

Andrew L Morrison
Archivist
British Geological Survey
Keyworth
Nottingham
NG12 5GG
Tel: 0115 936 3247
E-mail: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Staff profile at: http://www.bgs.ac.uk/staff/profiles/7970.html

BGS archive web pages at: http://www.bgs.ac.uk/services/ngdc/records/archive.html