"Years ago I visited the LucasArts facility in the San Francisco Presidio and brought along two grocery bags of design documents," wrote Wilmunder, on his personal website.

"I asked if they had an archivist and I was told that since I had kept these safe for over two decades, it was best if I just kept them together.

"I have met with the archivist at Stanford and these documents will either end up there or at a museum dedicated to preserving game design. Until then, I plan to release a few documents every month."

http://ubm.io/1Muxe5V
http://ubm.io/1Muxe5V+

--
Peterk