The Visual Arts Data Service (VADS) provides a central resource of over 140,000 high quality digital images, which are copyright cleared and completely FREE for non-commercial use in education and research.

We are currently reviewing the VADS website and we would like to hear from YOU! - tell us what you think about the VADS site and help us to ensure that the service continues to meet your needs by completing our short online survey at: https://ucreative.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/vads-user-survey-2016

The survey will take just a few minutes to complete and will be available online until 20 April.

We would be very grateful if you could publicise the survey within your institution to both current and potential users of the VADS site.

You can access VADS at: http://www.vads.ac.uk