Dear colleagues,
Here are some details of two upcoming events this spring that the ARA London region has organised.

The next ARA London Region meeting will be held on Wednesday, 23rd March 2016 at Bloomsbury Suite A, Friends House, 173 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ, with Talks on the Great War Centenary projects by Ruth MacLeod from Wandsworth Heritage Service, Ben Copsey of the Peace Pledge Union and Nicola Waddington of Alleyn’s School. Please arrive from 6:15 PM for a 6:30 PM start to the meeting and RSVP attendance or apologies to me by Friday 18th March.

The next annual ARA London Pub Quiz will be held on Monday, 11th April 2016 at the Ship, Southwark. Please arrive from 7.15 pm for a 7.30pm start and entry is £2 per person. Teams should be of no more than 5 and we are limited to 45 attending. Friends and family are welcome to come along and please RSVP to me by Wednesday 6th April.

If you have any questions or need any more information, please do get in touch.

Best wishes,

Morwenna

Secretary, ARA London Region