Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting. You may recall that in October last year, Lloyd's Register Foundation's Heritage and Education Centre held a conference entitled "Going Beyond Digitisation: Innovation in the Heritage Sector". I was approached by a number of people who were interested but unable to attend and asked to let them know when our materials were available online- I thought I would also share this with all of you in case it is of interest.

Things have taken a little longer than we would have liked but the conference presentations, videos and report have all now been put on the Foundation’s website should you wish to revisit any of the presentations or themes from the conference. Please do take a look!

http://www.lrfoundation.org.uk/public_education/conferences/beyond-digitisation/

I hope that you are all well and that your own digitisation ventures are progressing nicely. As always any questions please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Charlotte Atkinson
Project Undaunted Digitisation Project Co-ordinator & Collections Assistant
Lloyd’s Register Foundation
Heritage and Education Centre

E [log in to unmask]
T 0207 4232 907

Lloyd's Register Foundation, Heritage and Education Centre, 71 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4BS, UK

Visit http://www.lrfoundation.org.uk/ or follow us on: Twitter (@LR_InfoCentre) or our Blog (lrdigitisation.wordpress.com )