Dear Dr. Zeder,

Thanks for sharing your work. Such a paper is overdue. I would be most interested in seeing your paper and have limited internet access at the moment. Would you be so kind as to provide a pdf? It would make it much easier for me to download that way.

I'm also reaching out for selfish reasons, since I'm only in the early stages of my career and am interested in the problems of environmental archaeology, paleoecology, and evolutionary theory.

Best wishes,

Chris Kiahtipes.