Please see details about four postdoctoral positions in the lab of
Andrew Leakey in Illinois. Please pass on to anyone who might be
interested.

> I am currently recruiting four postdoctoral positions to work in my
> group.

http://lab.igb.illinois.edu/leakey/content/post-doc-technician-positions

Collectively, they explore high-throughput phenotyping, physiology and
genetics of water use efficiency in C4 grass crops, with individual
positions focusing on stomatal patterning, leaf gas exchange, root
distribution and biomass production.

They are part of a series of grants with an outstanding group of
collaborators  - so offer excellent opportunities for interdisciplinary
training.

I would be very grateful if you could share details of this opportunity
with high quality potential candidates that you know.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Andrew Leakey

--
Please encourage your colleagues to sign up for the ArabUK Newsgroup.
Guaranteed no spam!

Dr Geraint Parry
http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk/
geraintparry.weebly.com