Senior/Principal Statisticians

Salary: Competitive + flexible benefits package

Location: Cambridge

Do you have proven statistical expertise, along with direct experience of clinical trials, ideally in pharmaceuticals or healthcare? Do you want to push the limits of biometrics in a world-class research environment? This is your opportunity to join our Early Clinical Development team in a business with one of the most exciting R&D pipelines around.

Main duties and responsibilities

The Early Clinical Development group delivers the clinical development strategy and clinical studies from first time in man through to the end of Phase 2. You will have a key influence on our clinical programme design, informing our decision making and driving best practice. This will include partnering with experts to develop design options and providing quantitative decision support. You’ll also use Adaptive Design and Bayesian Methods to innovate and improve study design. We’ll be looking to your expertise to help us improve statistical methodology and delivery, interpret clinical trial results, and oversee studies.

Read on >>> https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/302683606;129782208;i

SIGNOFF allstat