From: Dunn, Jim
Sent: 08 March 2016 15:21
To: Shepherd, Iona
Subject: FW: M&H Advisor articles on digitisation

http://advisor.museumsandheritage.com/art-uk-online-resource-launches-200000-nations-oil-paintings/

Jim Dunn

Photographer

Glasgow Museums & Art Galleries

0141 287 0043

www.csimages.org.uk

www.glasgowlife.org.uk

Please note I do not work Fridays

From: AHFAP, for image professionals in the UK cultural heritage sector [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tony Harris
Sent: 08 March 2016 12:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: M&H Advisor articles on digitisation

Some interesting set of articles here, some of which AHFAP members have been involved in.

http://advisor.museumsandheritage.com/features/digitising-collections-breaking-museum-walls-opening-collections-world/

Tony

Tony Harris
Digital Media & Photography Officer
Government Art Collection
tony.harris @culture.gov.uk <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | 020 7211 2426
@govartcol   /governmentartcollection | www.gac.culture.gov.uk <http://www.gac.culture.gov.uk/>

European Museum of the Year 2013 – Riverside Museum - Winner
Edge Awards 2014 – Award for Innovative Library and Information Projects (Physical Category) – Macmillan @ Glasgow Libraries – Winner.
Volunteurope 2014 – Active Citizens of Europe Award (NGO Category) – Macmillan @ Glasgow Libraries – Winner.
Scottish Event Awards 2014 – Best Marketing Strategy – Glasgow Life for UCI Juniors Track World Championships – Winner.
Marketing Society Star Awards 2014  - Silver Star Award – Glasgow Life – Glasgow World Cup Gymnastics 2013.
Visit Scotland Visitor Attraction – All museums run by Glasgow Life now graded 4-5 stars.

Glasgow - UK Council of the Year 2015
Disclaimer:

Glasgow Life and the sub-brands mentioned below are operating name(s) of Culture and Sport Glasgow ("CSG"). CSG is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland with company number SC313851 and having its registered office at 220 High Street,  Glasgow, G4 0QW. CSG is registered as a charity with the office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (No SC037844). It operates and carries out its activities under the name Glasgow Life and/or the sub-brands Glasgow Arts, Glasgow Communities, Glasgow Concert Halls, Glasgow Events, Glasgow Libraries, Glasgow Museums, Glasgow Sport, Young Glasgow and their related branding.

This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message. Glasgow Life cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect those of Glasgow Life who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.