Dear colleagues,

The Scientific Committee and Organization Committee of the fifth
Postgraduate Zooarchaeology Forum (PZAF2015), hosted in Tarragona last
September, is now *accepting proposals for the next PZAF 2016 organization*.

Take a look at these webs for ideas:

https://pzaf2015.wordpress.com

https://pzaf2014.wordpress.com

Proposals must be send to [log in to unmask] before the 1st of March 2016.
The aim of the Postgraduate Zooarchaeology Forum is to provide an
environment for postgraduate students and early career professionals to
present their research. For this reason, young researchers with this
profile must motivate proposals for the organization.

We also would like to announce the near process of publication of the
PZAF2015 proceedings. As soon as we have the final arrangements prepared,
we will inform all the participants to encourage them for the publication
of their papers.

Best regards,

PZAF2015 committees

--

Organization Committee
Postgraduate Zooarchaeology Forum (PZAF)

*Edgard Camarós*
IPHES (Institut Català de Paleoecologia Humana i Evolució Social)

Àrea de Prehistòria - Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Campus Sescelades URV
C/Marcel·lí Domingo s/n (Edifici W3)
43007 Tarragona (Spain)

Mobile phone:  (+34) 626 97 63 03

ResearchGate profile
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Edgard_Camaros?ev=hdr_xprf>
Academia.edu profile <https://iphes.academia.edu/EdgardCamarós>

*Más subvenciones para la Ciencia y la Educación. Invertir en conocimiento
es invertir en futuro... *