Hi everyone

My previous message seems to have got lost in the ether, so I’ll write again.

Thanks to Geert for posting about Echoes and letting everyone know. We’ve had a flood of requests, so thanks to everyone that’s requested access, but if we haven’t got back to you yet, don’t worry, we’ll get through them quickly enough.

Just to say a few things about Echoes. Our values as stated on our website are:
Tools for everyone
Free for non-commercial use
Foster a creative community

…which means that if you’re using it for education it’s free. If you’re wanting to sell anything or use it in a paid project we would charge for usage. We’re also passionate about developing the community of users, so we want to hear from you about how we can help promote your work!

We also offer customised apps where you can have content just for a specific project, customised graphics/splashscreen etc. The technology is the same as in Echoes, which enables us to provide upgrades to any custom apps indefinitely.

Currently we mainly work with audio, but we’re testing images and video at the moment so you can attach multimedia to zones/Echoes.

Any questions about the Creator or bugs that you find, please drop me an email on [log in to unmask]

I’m happy to answer any queries that you have, and hope to see some creations being published soon!

Josh ([log in to unmask])