and you might like to look at Viewranger

http://www.viewranger.com/en-gb/features

best wishes

Kel

Walking the Land

On 23 Feb 2016, at 09:16, vcp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for those suggestions Geert.  I looked up both of them to find that NoTours is only on Android. Is there a similar product for Apple phones, anyone?  Echoes works on both Android and iOS.

Valerie