It would make a stunning walk over the Pyrenees through Southern France, Northern Italy into Slovenia, which should stunning that time of year, and down into the last leg into Zagreb. Google reckon it would take 520 hours of walking though so you might need to ask the festivals to move your dates apart a little. Bill