Hi everyone,
I’ve been getting lots of error message back from the list recently, especially from spam filters. This has happened to me using my University address, but also seems to be a problem for subscribers using blueyonder, virgin and ntlworld. Depending on your email configuration you may not know that the emails are being blocked – and the Jisc service will delete your address from the list if it receives too many errors.

I have solved it for my institutional address (I think) simply by adding the [log in to unmask] address to my ‘safe’ list. Sometimes this is called ‘trusted’.

You can always check the archive of messages at www.jiscmail.ac.uk/wan to see if you have been receiving messages.

All best,
Clare