Hello All

My recent post about list membership seems to have prompted a flurry of requests for changes.  Can I ask that list members requiring changes do not send their requests to everyone on the list!!!!  You can make changes or leave the list by going to the list website: (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/THERAPEUTIC-COMMUNITIES.html) and clicking on "Subscribe or Unsubscribe".  Alternatively, I can make changes for you if you email me "off-list" at: [log in to unmask]

Rowdy Yates
President
European Federation of Therapeutic Communities

T: +44 (0) 1764-683-385
M: +44 (0) 7734-255253
W: http://www.eftc-europe.com/
W: https://www.facebook.com/euroTCs

--
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2015
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,