Since the test seems to have gone back to non-critical, and given that this seems to be an issue with either the test or with upstream ARC, then I think the appropriate response to this in the short term is probably just to close the tickets unsolved?

It may be a genuine issue, but it doesn't sound like it's a site problem.

Ewan