You need to use the flexible factorial model with any design with repeated
measures (or two-sample t-test of difference images). In the flexible
factorial model, you need to make sure you include the subject terms in the
design matrix.

The full factorial is not an appropriate model.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD