Dear SPM experts,

I use MSP model to inverse the EEG data. I have two conditions. Say A and B. I want to compare the source activations under these two conditions. Then I use 'paired T-test Contrast' to do this after estimated the images obtained from inversion (one image per condition per subject). The Contrast index was [1 -1] for A>B and [-1 1] for B>A. Finally, I got two t-test images. Each image showed both positive intensity and negative intensity in xjview. I was wondering how to explain the directions? Does positive direction for A>B mean there are more/stronger activations in certain brain area under condition A than under condition B?

Thanks,
Yanan