You could report the peaks in the image.

Vladimir

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 1:33 PM, gj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for the lightning-speed reply!
And recommendations for single-case studies?

On 11/02/2016 12:28, Vladimir Litvak wrote:
This is not surprising because with a smooth prior like IID or COH you
always get some activation everywhere. If you want to get focal results
you should proceed to statistical analysis across subjects (e.g. compare
two conditions).

Model evidence is indeed one way to choose the best method.  We would
recommend to use MSP with group inversion if you have multiple subjects
but some people get better results with COH or IID.

Best,

Vladimir

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 12:52 PM, gj <[log in to unmask]