Greetings SPM Users.

I have a task that uses a cue, target, feedback design (5 types, 10 of each).

I have been trying to optimize both the timing between the stimuli within a trial and between the trials themselves using a couple of different tools*, but it seems like most of them are designed for optimizing jitter between trials, not stimuli.

I am concerned that not doing so could cause signal to overlap (since my current design calls for less than a TR of space between the cue, target, and trial), which is bad because I'd like to model the cue and feedback with minimal influence from the target.

If anyone has or could recommend a program, toolbox, or code that can ideally space the parts of the trial within certain parameters, I would be greatful.

*RSFgen, Optseq2, Easy-Optimize-X, Wager's GA2, Riordan's fMRI design

--
Thomas DeRamus
UAB Department of Psychology, Behavioral Neuroscience