This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

I think we might be at BCLM. I'll ask one of the team to get in touch.

JB

Sent from my mobile, 07502 207 873

On 11 Feb 2016 17:19, "Lydia Saul" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Bedford BC - OFFICIAL-Unsecure

Dear all,
   Just wondered if anyone on the list was in need of a 1950's sofa in really good condition for a temporary exhibition or an example of 20th Century design. We are not able to accept this item, but please do email me if it is something that would be of interest to you. The enquirer needs to move the sofa out of its current location a week on Friday. Please reply to me and I can then put you in contact with the enquirer.

Thanks,

Lydia

Lydia Saul MA AMA
Keeper of Social History

t. 01234 276329 ext.44329
f. 01234 718619

E: [log in to unmask]

The Higgins Art Gallery & Museum, Bedford Castle Lane, Bedford MK40 3XD t. 01234 718618        f. 01234 718619

Find us on Twitter and on Facebook

Visit our website at www.thehigginsbedford.org.uk J.M.W. Turner & The Art of Watercolour  opens 10th October 2015 and runs until 10th April 2016 Bawden's Book Illustration runs from Saturday 11th April 2015 – 31st January 2016 Bedford Borough Council - working with our partners to make the Borough a better place to live, work and visit.