This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ------------------------------- Menswear Study Day | Tuesday 3 May 2016

Dear all,

Please see below details of a study day we are holding on the history of menswear to accompany our forthcoming exhibition on the same theme.

Hope some of you can make it,

Liz

Join us for a study day to explore the themes in our Menswear exhibition

View this email in your browser

Menswear Study Day: Tuesday 3 May

Join us for a study day and explore some of the wider themes addressed in our exhibition Moses, Mods and Mr Fish: The Menswear Revolution through a series of talks from experts in the field.

Speakers include:

Laura Jones, London College of Fashion, on The Jewish Pioneers of Mass Market Tailoring

Timothy Long, Curator of Fashion at the Museum of London, on Hidden history: The Analysis of Tailored Clothes

Laura Ugolini, University of Wolverhampton, on The Tailor of Taste? Montague Burton in Inter-War Britain

Paul Jobling, University of Brighton, on Virility in Design: Daks Simpson and Menswear Publicity in 20th-century Britain

Tuesday 3 May 2016
10am - 3.30pm
£20
View the full programme

Facebook logo Find us on Facebook
Twitter logo Follow us on Twitter
Tumblr logo Follow us on Tumblr
 Follow us on Instagram

Registered limited company no 2655110, England & Wales. Registered Charity no 1009819.
VAT registration no 115 1152 66. Accredited Museum no 31.
Jewish Museum London, Raymond Burton House, 129-131 Albert Street, London NW1 7NB

Copyright © 2016 Jewish Museum London, All rights reserved.
Abi put you on this list

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Hannah Talbot

Head of Marketing, Communications and PR

Direct: 020 7284 7356

Office: 020 7284 7384

Elizabeth Selby
Curator of Social History and Collections Manager
Direct: 020 7284 7355
Office: 020 7284 7384

Blood Exhibition at the Jewish Museum London

Jewish Museum registered office: Raymond Burton House, 129-131 Albert Street, London NW1 7NB . A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales. Company number 2655110. Charity number 1009819. VAT registration number 115 1152 66. This message is private and confidential. If you've received it in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST