From: Social History Curators Group email list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Entwistle, Katie
Sent: 15 February 2016 16:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Empty Sealed Soup/Bean Tins

This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello all,

I'm looking to create some replicas of 1950s/60s tinned food - I'm going to print the labels myself, I just need some empty bean or soup-type tins. The tins will be handled so I can't use ones that have been opened and have a sharp edge, and I want them empty so they're not too heavy!

Have tried ebay and amazon with no joy - any help appreciated!

Best wishes,

Katie

Katie Entwistle
Archive and Outreach Officer

M&S Company Archive, Leeds
020 8718 9877 www.marksintime.marksandspencer.com @MandSHeritage

Discover our free Community and Reminiscence Programme: https://marksintime.marksandspencer.com/community

MARKSANDSPENCER.COM
________________________________
 Unless otherwise stated above:
Marks and Spencer plc
Registered Office:
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST

--

To see our email disclaimer click here <a href="http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer">http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer</a>