Dear colleagues,

We are seeking an interdisciplinary academic and educator for the role of Deputy Director of the Liberal Arts programme here at King’s College London.

The post is a permanent academic lectureship with a strong focus on interdisciplinary research and education (and their mutual integration), educational leadership, and the student experience. It forms an opportunity to engage in interdisciplinary activity in this innovative and rapidly growing area of undergraduate education. The successful candidate will have an interdisciplinary mindset, will be experienced and effective in undergraduate teaching and assessment, and will have a strong commitment to student learning.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ANA758/deputy-director-of-liberal-arts-and-lecturer-in-liberal-arts/

I’d be grateful if you could forward to colleagues and contacts who may be interested. I’d be happy to respond to any queries to [log in to unmask].

Thanks and best wishes,

Helen
Dr Helen Brookman
Director of Liberal Arts
Pro-Vice-Dean (Innovation in Education), Faculty of Arts and Humanities

Liberal Arts Department
Room 457, Norfolk Building
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
King’s College London
Strand, London, WC2R 2LS

Office hours (term-time): Monday, 13.30-14.30; Tuesday, 15.30-16.30

(020 7848) 2380
skype: helen.brookman

 Follow @HelenBrookman