Dear Isobel

Our University of Glasgow Peer Observation of Teaching Guidelines include a set of links to a range of different forms that can be used for peer observation feedback.

I hope this is helpful.

best wishes

Cathy

Dr Catherine Bovill
Senior Lecturer, Academic Development Unit,
Associate Editor, International Journal for Academic Development http://www.tandfonline.com/ijad
Editorial Board, Teaching in HIgher Education http://www.tandfonline.com/tihe

Learning & Teaching Centre
University of Glasgow
64 Southpark Avenue
Glasgow
G12 8LB
Direct line: +44 (0)141 330 4997
Fax: +44 (0)141 330 5674
[log in to unmask]<https://mail.campus.gla.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=ehS8SnAYmBPkgXrVrnwcwvbd6whkNPJqEBPGjOQP6JNioSY3i3LSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAYwBhAHQAaABlAHIAaQBuAGUALgBiAG8AdgBpAGwAbABAAGcAbABhAHMAZwBvAHcALgBhAGMALgB1AGsA&URL=mailto%3acatherine.bovill%40glasgow.ac.uk>
http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/learningteaching/staff/catherinebovill/#tabs=0

Latest publications:
Deeley, S. and Bovill, C. (2016) Staff student partnership in assessment: enhancing assessment literacy through democratic practices. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02602938.2015.1126551

Healey, M., Bovill, C. and Jenkins, A. (2015) Students as partners in learning. In J. Lea (Ed) Enhancing Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: Engaging with the dimensions of practice. Maidenhead: Open University Press.