Dear SDF,

Would anyone please be kind enough to share with me their appraisal documentation (policy etc)?  I am currently revising ours as part of wider work around developing a Performance Management Framework and it would be good to compare sector best practice against what I have been putting together.  I would also be interested to know if you differentiate your processes at all for ‘off scale’ employees.  Any information gratefully received.  Happy to agree reciprocal arrangements with people re appraisals/Performance Management Frameworks etc.

Many thanks

Victoria Sennett

Head of Employee Performance & Development

HR Department

LSTM

Tel: +44 (0) 151 705 3126

This e-mail message is sent on behalf of the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with company number 222655 and whose registered office is at Pembroke Place Liverpool L3 5QA ("LSTM")

The contents of this e-mail are subject to LSTM’s email disclaimer found at:
http://www.lstmed.ac.uk/disclaimer/email-disclaimer