Hi all,

Does anyone have an agenda/programme of events for UHR this year?  Perhaps I am being obtuse but I can’t find anything on the website.

Thanks,

Frank Jordan

Head of Staff Development

Human Resources

T  +44 (0) 1604 892776

WE ARE NORTHAMPTON.AC.UK

The University of Northampton, Park Campus, Boughton Green Road NN2 7AL, United Kingdom