*With apologies for cross-posting*

Dear All,

We are looking for an experienced Leadership and People Development Manager to join the Staff and Departmental Development Unit (SDDU) team at Leeds. The post holder will have responsibility for managing the delivery of an innovative and high quality range of development programmes and services in support of the University’s HR and Organisational Development Strategy. This is an exciting time to join SDDU as we work towards developing and rebranding our services as Professional and Organisational Development.

Details of the post can be found on the Leeds website and the closing date for applications is Monday 29 February 2016.

Please do pass this on to colleagues as appropriate.

With best wishes,

Ann

Ann Meredith

Director of Professional and Organisational Development

University of Leeds

Leeds LS2 9JT

Tel: 0113 343 4098