Dear Nikki and SDF
I am also interested in the same topic so if anyone as any suggestions could they also copy me in

Many thanks
Angie Allcock

From: Staff Development Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicola Lambourne
Sent: 04 February 2016 14:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SDF] Unconscious Bias Awareness and Training

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has engaged with a provider/individual they could recommend on Unconscious Bias. We are looking to explore a potential combination of  face to face training and e-learning and are looking for real impact in the delivery. I would be keen to hear your approaches to raising awareness of Unconscious Bias, in particular what worked really well and not as well as you hoped.

Thanks so much for your help, it is really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Nikki

Nikki Lambourne
Staff Development Manager