http://pinboard.in/u:dsalo/t:668/t:successstory

Best,
Amy

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 10:37 AM, RICE Robin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Susanne,

You can find several every day by searching twitter for "lost usb stick"!
Robin

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Susanne den Boer
Sent: 24 February 2016 15:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Examples of Research Data Management disasters

Dear all,

I am preparing a lecture about research data management targeted at PhD supervisors at the Medical Faculty of the University of Copenhagen. To illustrate why research data management is important I would like to start the lecture by giving some real examples of research data management gone wrong.
Would any of you know of some published stories of bad data management that you would be willing to share with me? If so, I would be really grateful if you would send me an email with a link, to: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in advance!

Susanne

Susanne den Boer
Research Adviser, PhD
Data management, MSCA grant writing support

Office of Research and Innovation
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
University of Copenhagen
Blegdamsvej 3B