Hi Libby - if you have any leads at all we would be very glad to see them, as we are still trying to find a solution that works for us! And I am sure it would be of use to post what you have here for future people looking at the list archives for this type of info!

Many thanks again.

Sarah

From: Research Data Management discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bishop, Libby
Sent: 12 February 2016 08:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anonymisation of digital photographs

Hi Sarah (sorry...),

Ah, quite different use case!  I know some good digitisation companies, but I don't know if they do this kind of work.  I will ask.  I would be very interested to hear what you learn, we could refine the advice on our website.

thanks,

Libby

___________________________________

Libby Bishop

Manager, Producer Relations - Research Ethics

___________________________________

T +44(0) 1206 872664

E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W ukdataservice.ac.uk

___________________________________

UK Data Service

UK Data Archive

University of Essex

Wivenhoe Park, Colchester

CO43SQ

New book:

Corti, L., Van den Eynden, V., Bishop, L and Woollard, M. Managing and Sharing Research Data: A Guide to Good Practice

Available at Sage http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book240297

Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message

are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service or the UK Data Archive.

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.