Hello Stephanie,

We have 145 cases of reusing data for research (more for teaching) available at our catalogue-Discover.

https://discover.ukdataservice.ac.uk/

Filter on type=case studies.  I won't upload them all to your system ;- ); if you want to get in touch with me, maybe we can discuss some that would be most suitable.

Best,

Libby

___________________________________

Libby Bishop

Manager, Producer Relations - Research Ethics

___________________________________

T +44(0) 1206 872664

E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W ukdataservice.ac.uk

___________________________________

UK Data Service

UK Data Archive

University of Essex

Wivenhoe Park, Colchester

CO43SQ

New book:

Corti, L., Van den Eynden, V., Bishop, L and Woollard, M. Managing and Sharing Research Data: A Guide to Good Practice

Available at Sage http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book240297

Legal Disclaimer: Any views expressed by the sender of this message

are not necessarily those of the UK Data Service or the UK Data Archive.

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for

the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.