Dear All

I would like to learn about best practice for the anonymisation of faces and location identifiers in digital photographs. I need to understand the underlying complexities, identify techniques which are practical and cost effective, and know how to apply these using appropriate software (which is hopefully open source).

Any information, references, how to guides, comments on experiences and lessons learnt in this regard will be gratefully received.

Regards
Lucia

Lucia Lötter, PhD
Manager Data Curation
Research Methodology and Data Centre
Human Sciences Research Council
http://www.hsrc.ac.za<http://www.hsrc.ac.za/>  Private Bag X41, Pretoria, 0001, South Africa
Tel 27 (12) 302 2110 Fax 27 (12) 349 8797 Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or any document. This email and its contents are subject to the HSRC''s e-mail legal notice which can be viewed at: http://www.hsrc.ac.za/en/disclaimer.