Hello all

Apologies for the delay in responding.

The IRMS has set up a Goddard Working Group – details of which can be found on the IRMS website: IICSA Inquiry Working Group - Information and Records Management Society.  We will be updating this page shortly with more information.  Craig Ferguson from Warwickshire CC and myself are co-chairs.

You can contact us at the following email address [log in to unmask]  and we are happy to field queries relating to the Inquiry and provide as much information as we can both from what others are doing, as well as directly from IICSA where possible.

In the short term my advice would be that you should consider whether this is the best evidence you have to prove a member of staff worked in a particular establishment which is linked directly to child welfare, child protection etc.  If so, yes you should keep them for Goddard.

I hope that helps.

Madi McAllister

Information Governance & Records Management Officer

Information Team

Corporate Services

London Borough of Merton

Civic Centre