Thanks for the clarification, Dave.

larry

-------Original Message-------

From: Dave Gordon
Date: 2/29/2016 5:11:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fwd: ISIRC 2016: Social Innovation in the 21st Century: Beyond
Welfare Capitalism?

I suspect that they are refering to Gosta Esping-Andersen's comparative
analyses of welfare states which he published in 1989 in a book called The
Three Worlds of Welfare Capitalism.  Anyone taking a Social Policy degree
would be lucky to escape with only one lecture on the ideas in this book -
it is invariably found on all core reading lists for Social Policy courses
(including my own)