If you publish the list via Google Drive can anyone edit it (pros and cons to that obviously!)? However,publishing it on a wiki would work, perhaps even wikipedia?

Edwin

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Helen Featherstone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Mike

ah yes, we'll add in ABSW (not sure how we missed that, sorry!). Question to the list - is an international list the right thing, or should it be country specific? Or is that another column in the table?

We fully intend this to be editable or handing it over to others (NCCPE have offered to host it).

Best wishes

Helen

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Kenward <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 February 2016 12:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Competitions, Prizes and Awards - list to view

Cripes. That looks like an awarding experience.

Very well done.

Did I miss the Association of British Science Writers (ABSW) awards?

http://www.absw.org.uk/absw-awards/awards.html

I think the “National Association of Writers” is actually the “National Association of Science Writers”. That’s a US body, which raises the issue of regional coverage. Does that matter?

I am not advocating that you edit the thing. Just provide a way in which the rest of the world can take on the task.

Maybe a computer whizz could suggest a way of crowd sourcing this excellent enterprise.

MK