Dear all-

I wonder if you could help me...

My colleagues and I are currently finalising an interactive comedy show
focused on the scientific method and the discovery of the Higgs Boson. The
audience get to discover the Higgs for themselves, explore scientific
biases, meet tame scientists, learn analysis methods, peer review etc. The
show follows on from the success of the popular LHComedy show:

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2013/aug/29/comedy-cern-scientists-standup-night

The show is funded by the STFC and we have committed to visiting 5 (GCSE
level) schools that are currently under-achieving in science and 5
associated local venues. These venues could be museums, theatres,
performance spaces etc.

I was wondering if there is a "definitive list" (hopeful I know...) of
potentially high impact local science show venues in the UK (venues like
the sci museum, national media museum etc)? It would be great to try and
make the show as impactful as possible.

Thanks,

Sam

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)