Yeah, i think i now it, Andrew (on a set i picked up in Barcelona some years ago), & i hear you. But that’s because you have heard the original, & heard Coltrane a lot, i would suggest.

Often, even with a new album, i seem to hear what’s happening in a solo as it happens as right, & so in a sense am i anticipating (by a millisecond) or thinking so in the moment?

Well, we still at least listen with some care…

Doug