Hi Klaus

It sounds as though your email would be of interest to the list. If you can output your email for example as a PDF file it is possible to send to the list as an attachment. The list is set to take a wide range of attachments including MSWord, DocX, RTF, PDF and a number of image formats. Please note everyone.

Kind regards
David

David Durling FDRS PhD   http://durling.tel