Dear all,

Many thanks to all those who responded  to my question about regarding
colour in design theories predicting design outcomes as a continuous ore
discrete phenomenon.

The  responses were interesting  and I enjoyed the very obvious enthusiasm
for the different understandings of colour.

From the discussion it seems clear that representing colour as continuous or
discrete phenomena is very much a secondary consideration. I get the feeling
that most people seem happy  providing colour can be specified fairly
precisely in *some* way.

Thanks again to all who responded,
Terry

---