Pat, I've been whirling with Wordpress for many years now, and whilst it's
a fine CMS and small- to medium-sized web design tool, it sucks as a links
database for all sorts of reasons, not least that it ditched the LInks
library in v2.8 or so. Indeed, my hope is that I might be able to write a
WP plugin to remedy this lack.

Fred
www.fredriley.org.uk