From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Libby HM
Sent: 12 February 2016 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Re Suicide risk assessment

Exactly right Karen, so many factors come into play. Sometimes there may be
no signs and no typical risk factors visible yet someone may take their own
life. And of course the best we can ever do is signpost someone to
appropriate professional help based on the information available. For me I
feel my medical records are backed up if I can show I have made some kind of
assessment.

Best,

Libby