---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Secretary Seminar <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 5:18 PM
Subject: FINAL REMINDER: North West Early Modern Seminar (NWEMS) - 25th November - Liverpool Hope University
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

This is just to remind you that the next North West Early Modern Seminar will take place at Manchester Metropolitan University on 9th March 20163pm-5pm.

We are currently still looking for people to volunteer to present five minute papers at this event. If you would like to deliver a paper at the event please email your name, institution, and title of the paper to [log in to unmask].

As soon as the programme is finalised we will send out more information for the event!

Best wishes,
Rachel

--
Rachel Winchcombe
Secretary - North West Early Modern Seminar